| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Essaouira in January is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 51.5mm (2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Essaouira January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Essaouira, Morocco
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Essaouira:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 398.8 kms (247.8 miles) NE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) ENE
- Meknes, Morocco - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 485.8 kms (301.9 miles) ENE
- Midelt, Morocco - 493 kms (306.4 miles) ENE
- Safi, Morocco - 99.8 kms (62 miles) NNE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) E
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) ESE
- Agadir, Morocco - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) S
- Tindouf, Algeria - 456.8 kms (283.9 miles) SSE